He is all I need. For my every concern, He is there.
For every insecure feeling i face, He assures me of who i am in Christ.
Those times when I think “ God is expecting more of me than i can handle!”, His grace is sufficient
When i am feeling alone, He reminds me that HIS way is not popular, but rather straight and narrow.
When i want to compare myself to others, He reminds me that He HAS A PLAN FOR ME. One only i can fill.
When I think I have reason to complain, He reminds me to think about what i have, not what i don’t have.
When the world is shouting a thousand words, i know that I have the TRUTH and that i can always stand on it.
When I forget who i am, when i feel unsure, I have HIS WORDS to make my footing sure and aware of the incredible position i have IN CHRIST.
There is no other place i would rather be,
Thank committed and sold out, Lord for Thee.
Though the world around me, Throws out its lure,
Its only IN CHRIST, that i am peaceful; secure.
This world holds no pleasure, no eternal life.
Only short lived happiness, with much sorrow and strife.
For a soul that knows God, Will be much alone,
He cannot the worldly pleasure condone.
The road becomes more narrow, rocky and steep,
I must be separate, if His commandment I'll keep.
His blessings will fall! His peace will ensue!!!
If we lay all on the alter, and His will carry through.
I encourage each of you, my dear friends, to CARRY ON. We are conquers through Jesus Christ!!
Amen. Thank you for posting that, Carol.
ReplyDelete"Jesus is all the world to me..."
~Marcia