Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blessings...

Do you ever stop to think about the blessings that every day holds? From running water,  a solid, dry house, healthy children, food to eat and clothes to wear?
You say, "i am thankful for that!"

But what about dirty faces? Warm water to wash them?

Loads of laundry?  You have little people in the house and without them, you'd have less laundry. ALOT less laundry, but also, no happy voices, no random kisses, no "I love you Mamma!" from  little voices.

What about those dirty smelly diapers? It means my baby is teething, and that she is developing well!


Toys to pick up and cleaning todo? My house is lived in, and enjoyed.


Supper to prepare.. I have a family, and a wonderful man who is looking forward to coming home to his wfe and four littles, and sharing a meal with us.


A tired body.  My hands have found something todo, and i've done it with God given energy.


I HAVE SO MUCH TO THANK HIM FOR. I am humbly grateful.

1 comment: