Friday, December 9, 2011

Blessed


This week has increased my thankfulness for the man i am honored to call my husband.
He doesn't see chores as a role, but a responsibility to be accomplished by whoever has time/is willing/gets to it first. He isn't ashamed that he spend hours in counseling sessions, asking questions, and getting advise on how to be a real man. To go against the tide of "normal" and live above that. To make a marriage be a shadow of what Christ is to the church.

I am the humble recipient of how he lives that out.

He washes dishes.

He gets up with children at night.

He wipes up my floors on occasion.By hand.

And this week,he got up with me,very early, and helped me cut 60 lb of chicken, put it in jars,and carried it to the basement to be canned.

We listened to Tony Evans while we worked.
May i say that guy isn't easy on the men???

I do know this. He'd be proud of my man.
I am.
very proud. and grateful.and blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment