Ahh.. its good noise, and although i find the home strings pulling since its almost that time, we are sad to see our time end. I can hardly believe how Jess is in love with Haiti.. Its awesome to see God work in his heart what i have felt for years, even before we met. How good God is!!
This morning was foggy foggy. The children enjoyed looking at a bunch of pictures Jess paged through on the computer from previous trips here. Its funny to watch their expressions when they realize how much someone has grown, a person they haven't seen for a long time, or some "machine " from the states they have never seen, and know nothing about. It was a good way to entertain them while it was kinda wet and damp out.
We made potatoe soup, cornbread, tapioca, and brownies for lunch. Poor children... i got to much red pepper in the soup, and accidentally used almond flavoring instead of vanilla in the pudding. But they are relatively easy to please, and esp liked the dessert since it is a special treat.
We took some time to take our childrens pictures. Edit that. We TRIED to take our childrens pics. I often say you settle for less than you wish the more children you have. I was pleased... they could be worse. It was hard to get Karlee to smile. She doesnt' think its funny when someone tries to be a clown in front of her. :)
Here are some pics... some incredible cuteness packed
in here:) I love to see God weaving our family's tapestry...
As for Jess and I, we are totally in love with these children:)





I find it very interesting reading your blog...enjoy your little "chocolate drop" she is most truly a sweetheart :) savor the moments which i'm sure you are... my chocolate drop is 13 already & i can't understand how the years can go soooooo fast...... what a blessing to be able to give these dear little ones a chance for a better life... you are blest !!!!
ReplyDelete