This Thanksgiving was a very different one for us. With having had a new baby, we decided he was still to new to go on our usual trip to Ohio for Thanksgiving with family.
So, we had a quiet day.
And loved it.
I began to realize just how blessed I am. (again) So i decided to take some pictures of the blessings. From last Thursday til today, peek into my blessing bank. (and believe me, this is ONLY a peek:))
my precious baby boy.
I get tears in my eyes just looking at him.
Love him so much!!
this pictrure has a lot of blessing in it.
a washer, my son who carried the basket to the line for me,
being able to hang my clothes out,
and being able todo all that means we have clothes to wear.
Jess and the two older girls fill feeders together.
I wish i had pictures of the beautiful birds we see..
Thanksgiving evening we visited an older lady who
used to come to the store. Do you know how delighted someone in their elderly years is to see a tiny baby??!
I often think of the difference in their place in life. two ends of life...
What all will Jorden do in the middle of those places, should he grow to be old?
Restful nights... Jorden doens't settle like some of my others,
So even tho i miss my "get to bed at 8"
I am thankful he isn't worse,
(and for a cozy, warm, bed)
COFFEE! :) and esp the mornings when i am getting ready for the day and its delivered to the bathroom door by my dear husband. (I love that man!)
Snuggly times with homework, and seeing Josh adore his little brother.
(and homework is just not as bad when you can hold the baby!)
Do you know how little snow it takes to make my children all dancing, squealing, and anxious to get outside??
I'm at a new place of "ok" with the bundling and time it takes to get them ready to go out. Even when it only lasts a short time:)
I am so honored to be mommy to these children.
.jpg)

Aw, Carol. I am so blessed by this post! Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to come see you and yours.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a blessed day.
~Marcia
I didn't know you have a new baby! I had to come here to check on you after seeing your name in Dorcas's blogpost. :) Made me miss you. Warm wishes and congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI didn't see you at the wedding and assumed you couldn't make it afterall. Then I was in Juniata visiting my uncle and aunt recently (Leroy and Mary Yoder) and wished I knew more approximately where you lived. I live in Reading now so let's get together sometime!!!
Btw. There are a few wedding pictures on my blog if you would like to see them.