Expressions of Kayte.....
I love my children more than ever. This photo shoot was a last minute decision. Actually... i had no plans and was feeling kinda down and out. Jess had to work all day, and the day felt like it loomed ahead with no aim. I felt like i had to decide on something for the children and I. . My sister met me and helped me out... we took the children to McDonalds playground afterword.. which was special for them.
I always find it a little hard to take a group picture of the children when we can't include Karlee.
We feel so bonded.
She is so much a part of our family.
But we can't have her here right now, and so we miss her, love her with all our hearts, and long for the day when our family will be complete physically.
I feel so very very blessed to be able to be "mama" to these children.
GOD IS SO GOOD!


.jpg)

Sweet faces, sweet pictures! Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Carol. I miss you. :-)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you in your desire to live in active thankfulness.
~Marcia