Do you ever find yourself searching, longing, desiring, something.... to finally know that its only Jesus Christ who can really satisfy all that you ever want, need, or will need??
In the darkness, the searching, flailing, questions.... I have come to see that once i have "tasted and saw" of Gods goodness,
mercy,
Love,
GRACE.
All i want is more.
Because there, in Him, i find security, peace, and stability.
I can trust Him!!!
He never lets me down,
He only plans what is good for me.
He is jealous of me as His child, and DELIGHTS in me!!!
How awesome is that!??!!!
I just started reading a book called "To fly Again".
I am not very far, but i already got so close to tears.
and i quote " The end result of His presence in our lives is a dep and lastin gpeace. Unlike wordly peace, which is usually defined as the absence of conflict, this peace is confident assurance in any circumstances."
i
I am rejoicing. His banner over me is love, and all that surrounds me today, weather it feels good, or is "bad", is for my benefit, and His glory.
I love this for it is so true.
ReplyDelete"Turn your eyes upon Jesus...
ReplyDeleteLook full in His wonderful face;
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim...
In the light of His glory and grace."
So blessed by this post, Carol. Thanks for sharing.
Marcia
Two ~ Fold
ReplyDeleteHolding on and letting go....
Both are arts the soul must know.
Holding on to God in stress,
Letting go all bitterness.
Holding on with faith entire,
Letting go our own desire.....
Concentrate your soul upon
Letting go and holding on.
He who holds will let you go
Only if you will it so~
For when all your strength is gone-
ALL HIS LOVE IS HOLDING ON!!!
I am blessed to have you for a friend, Carol!
~Kendra